Image Widget

Image Widget
Moi

V-day surprise.........

February 13, 2010


Happy Valentines Day!
Mine came early, Nate and Morghana went to the store last night and came back with 3 cards, teddy bear and my fav flower stargazer lillies. I put up pictures of the cards and the flowers but not the teddy bear. Morghana picked out the dog card all by herself, it says "Ruff "on the front and then the inside sais "thats how it would be without a mommy like you."


read more
Nate got me the one with the elephant and the two dogs on a scooter. It says " You're my better half, life's a trip with bumps and dips and trouble to collide with. But , Valentines there's no one else..I'd rather share the ride with!"

The last one says "Family- often LOUD always LOVABLE. hope your Valentime's day is out of this world." And it has Chewbacca and his brother from Star Wars on the front and when you open it it's the theme song from SW.

It was very cool! Anyways, I need to make lunch I am starving! I hope everyones Valentines was as great as mine.