Image Widget

Image Widget
Moi

It's been awhile....

February 9, 2010

Well it has been awhile since I have written anything in here. Things have been very crazy around here. I haven't been feeling the best, Nate got swine flu and was put on tamaflu. So I was afraid Morghana and I would get sick so Morghana went to my mom's house.

I have been having some issues with Morghana's attitude, she has been having bad temper tantrums and I think she is deaf. She does not listen to me at all. I have had to really buckle down and follow through with the punishments and mean what I say and back it up...I just hate to hear her cry. Taking care of her has been a bit easier since Nate is home. I can't turn my back on her for more than a minute because she get's into stuff she shouldn't...

Last night she was in her bedroom, it was time to go to bed and instead of laying down she was taking her sippy cup of milk taking a drink and spitting it out on her wood toy box. I don't know what to do about that problem. I am at a loss.