Image Widget

Image Widget
Moi

Brothers & Sisters...

March 27, 2010

Hi there everyone..
I hope everyone is having a great weekend?!
I know I have and so has Morghana.
She left our house Thursday, and came home today. She went to Zoe's house(Colin's ex-wife).I am so very happy that Zoe and I can get passed the things that happend in the past so that our children can know and love one another.

read more
 Morghana has an older brother & sister. She had a great time, they went to Oaks Park(an amusement park) Friday and from what I hear she had a blast.


It is NOT the kids fault that they have a not so great dad. I am sure he loves his children, and wants the best for them. I just hope that I am not confusing Morghana by telling her that they are her siblings. Same dad different moms...I don't know, all I can do is what I think is best. I will tell her the story when she is old enough to understand.

I am just happy that Morghana is so happy and gets so excited when she talks about her siblings. Especially her brother Cooper. I will have to talk to Zoe and see if it would be okay if I came to her house and took some pics of all of them together. Anyways I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend and week......
Till next time.

Caio