Image Widget

Image Widget
Moi

Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born!

March 30, 2010




1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? No


2.WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? No


3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Scared but then happy


4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? NEVER


5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? Conceived at 25 born at 26


6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Dr. told me. went in because I was having cramps.

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My mom.


8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes, my mom did. So she could go out and by clothes and stuff.


9. DUE DATE? June 17th, but I was induced June 8th and had her on June 9th.


read more

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? No not really.


11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Hamburgers and strawberry milkshakes.

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Without a doubt, the father of my daughter did nothing but irritate me.

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Girl



14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Yes, I had dreams I was having a boy.

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 30lbs

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes, but it was after My daughter was born.

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew.

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Yes. I had really bad galbladder attacks throughout my pregnancy.

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Portland Providence, Medical center.

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? I have no idea...I was induced.

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My mom

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My mom.

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-Section? Unplanned C-section.

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Yes, I had a c-section. I felt the first cut so I told my dr she better knock me out.

27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6lbs 10oz

28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? 6/9/06


30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Morghana-Rhenne Elizabeth




31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 3 almost 4