Image Widget

Image Widget
Moi

Am I having the temper tantrum or is she?

December 29, 2009



Well it is now 12:33am and I am still awake after only getting 3 hours of sleep yesterday. I have no idea what is going on with my daughter or with me that she is refusing to go to bed, I lay her down and tell her goodnight and it looks like she is going to sleep. And BOOM! she is awake and on what seems a major sugar high.


read more
And it lasts a good 3 hours. I do not know how to fix this or help her with her sleeping habits, we do the same thing every night. She brushes her teeth, washes her face and hands, I get her in her PJ's and then we tuck her in and say goodnight and I will see you in the morning. Most days it works like magic she is out within 10 min. But I would say the past week she has not gone to bed until 1 or 2 am. Her bedtime is 10:30pm everynight.

I know that I am so tired my head hurts, I can't think right and I start to fall asleep during the day. And I really don't know what to do about her tantrums, they are getting really bad. I mean she throws herself on the floor and flails! Screams at me and Nathan, crys for absolutly no reason and she will not listen at all....No matter what I do, what I try. I feel like I've lost my mind and I don't want her to act like this anymore....Does anyone have any edvice on what I can do to help her with her anger issues? My family has issues with anger and I am afraid what I have learned from my mom I am teaching to Morghana.....and I have no idea how to change.

Help!