Image Widget

Image Widget
Moi

Stress what's that?

December 27, 2009

 
As I sit here in bed with Morghana jumping around on the bed, screaming and telling me no to everything I say I realize just how stressed out I have been today.


read more
Let me start with last night, she thought that it was still xmas and wanted to wait for santa to come. And wanted to open more gifts, I told her that xmas was over and she had opened all her gifts and of course that caused a melt down. And she was so tired that she wouldn't go to sleep, I tried everything I could think of to get her to go to sleep. When she finally did it was 2 am and I was frazzled, and of course I was so frazzled or whatever you want to call it I couldn't go to sleep right away. I was up until 3 or so watching tv.

Now on to today, she woke up at 9am or so saying she wanted to go to the living room to watch cartoons. I asked her if she would get up in bed with Nathan and I, but that caused another huge melt down. She stood on my side of the bed growling at me until she gave up about 15 min later, and got in bed with us. I turned on cartoons for her so I could maybe cat nap a little more. But that didn't last long then she started screaming she wanted to watch scooby-doo. I guess I didn't respond fast enough because she started slapping me in the face....

That's when I had enough. I got up and went to the livingroom and started to clean up the holiday hangover of my house. And I told her she could come out there and watch tv.....she didn't know what she wanted to watch! So I told her to figure it out and let me know. When I couldn't find what she wanted another huge meltdown insued. And she went back to Nate and I's room and watched tv. And then on top of that I had a virus/Trojan scare on my brand new laptop. It was nothing just a pop-up ad on the internet. The bastards had me scared I was crying thinking I messed up my new exspensive laptop.

Anyways, I am done venting. All I can say is to keep yourself from getting so stressed out you take it out on others, breath deep and think of a happy place. LOL