Image Widget

Image Widget
Moi

Coffee, My little pony and temper tantrums.

December 27, 2009

The joys of having a 3 year old, she is so excited about all the toys she got for xmas. She asked to play with one toy which she plays with for all of 5 min, then she wants something else. LOL I finally told her you play with the toys you have out and boy did she come unglued!


read more
She got mad and stormed off into Nathan and I's room to watch cartoons. So there is a pile of toys in the livingroom floor that she won't pick up and I'm tired of her attitude! Anyone have any advice on how to handle a 3 year old that acts like she's 20?

Anyways, some great news...my mom and stepdad surprised Nathan, Morghana and I with a gift for next xmas...We are going to spend xmas in Hawaii. I thought I was going to pass out! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY! So, I should get going and make sure my little bundle of joy isn't getting into anything she shouldn't.